A Duquesne Student's Blog

Just what I'm thinking about

Pittsburgh Skyline

City of PittsburghImage via Wikipedia

I think it is important to recognize how beautiful the Pittsburgh skyline is. I will be fortunate enough to have a 19th floor apartment in Brottier Hall this year facing downtown and am excited to see my view. While I was looking for some pictures of the skyline I came across a pretty amazing photo tour of Pittsburgh.

Make sure to notice the new PNC Three building (in light green glass). It is a nice addition to the skyline and looks great from the shot on the north shore.

I will be sure to post photos of the view from my window when I move into Brottier Hall in August.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments:

Nick's Blog n@ said...

Wow, I love the photo tour. It doesn't have the "standard" Pittsburgh pictures you see all the time, it has interesting angles, everyday life, and people. Very cool.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites

FeedBurner FeedCount

Currently Reading

A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Books Read This Year

  • Hawaii by James A. Michener
  • For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway
  • White Noise by Don DeLillo
  • The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara
  • A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway
  • The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
  • Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy
  • Oil! by Upton Sinclair
  • The Stranger by Albert Camus

Labels